We figured it was time to share some updates on our Uganda mission preparation!
We are about three months away!
- We have our tickets bought! – Which means we have official dates!
- We are 35% of the way to our crazy $48,000 goal – Which will send 10 of us to Uganda, allow us to build two clean water wells while we are on the ground, and leave the funds for an additional three wells!
- Starting in two weeks (May) our team begins meeting twice a month, which is one of the best indications of how close we are getting!
We are so excited about upcoming events that will help us to raise funds, but also because these events allow us to spread the knowledge of what we are doing and why!
- On April 23rd at 7pm we have house party asking people to support us here!
- On June 4th we have our 2nd annual 6K Race for H2Ope Run/Walk in MD! – This year we also have Heritage Hills Church in MI partnering with us and doing a second Race for H2Ope Run/Walk in MI on the same day!
If you would like to join the Run/Walk in MD or MI, register here!
We also are excited to share that we have our team t-shirts ready to be ordered, but also excited that everyone that joins us for the race will also be sporting our team shirt!